Book Recommendations by Church Planters
I have the amazing opportunity to host a call with a bunch of church planters each quarter. These are amazing entrepreneurs that are out there giving all that they have to make a difference in their communities.
Today we got on the topic of Leadership Development. There were great ideas flying and that led to a discussion about books that are making an impact on them right now. Below is the list that they came up with (affiliate links to amazon):
- Spiritual Leadership: Principles of Excellence For Every Believer - by J. Oswald Sanders (https://amzn.to/2JabejO)
- Didn't See It Coming: Overcoming the Seven Greatest Challenges That No One Expects and Everyone Experiences - by Carey Nieuwhof (https://amzn.to/2JbGu1I)
- Gospel Fluency: Speaking the Truths of Jesus into the Everyday Stuff of Life - by Jeff Vanderstelt (https://amzn.to/2DISu7q)
- Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City - by Timothy Keller (https://amzn.to/2GPoo2O)
- The Peacemaker: A Biblical Guide to Resolving Personal Conflict - by Ken Sande (https://amzn.to/2Jb4eDh)
- Foundations of Ministry: An Introduction to Christian Education for a New Generation - by Anthony (https://amzn.to/2DEWTbx)
One bonus book as my recommendation... If you haven't read it yet, you must read
What books have you read recently that have made an impact on you?